Bloodwolf




Continuing my run of Reaper Bones Black models, here is the somewhat belated Bloodwolf. This was actually the first mini I tackled, a very simple dry-brushing exercise to get back in the saddle.

I tried to make it look blood-soaked, and am quite happy with the horror vibe it ended up with. There was careful use of  flesh colour on the face to break up the greys. A bit of diluted red ink glazing on top of the red dry-brushing and finally a little Citadel Blood for the blood god dabbed on.

Sadly I can't find an appropriate base locally, so it will have to wait until I make one. Maybe I can find somebody in Canada who makes mdf bases in an oval shape.

Comments

  1. Hobby dungeon is canadian and carries some oval bases. Might be what you are looking for?
    https://hobbydungeon.com/collections/bases

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment