Dreadmere Mercenaries

Reaper bones black Dreadmere mercenaries
 
Reaper bones black Dreadmere mercenaries

The Dreadmere Mercenaries from the previous post: Now with extra dirt, painted putty hood and a bit of blood.

Also visible here is my very nice Battlesystems muddy village 3x3' mat. The iPhone really seems to hate white backgrounds and this seems to work nicely with just s little natural light.

I had a video chat with my best buddy Justin today and I was asking him about his experiences with Battlesystems cardboard terrain (Spoiler: positive experience) and later today when I unrolled this bad boy, it turned out to be a Battlesystems product. Spooooky.

It's the Muddy Streets mat and I think it looks great. It is a nice thin printed neoprene type- perfect for the "dirty, muddy, black metal" look I'm trying to go for with this forbidden psalm project. We have a small round dining table, and this sits firmly on top, like a square tablecloth.

Reaper bones black Dreadmere mercenaries on battlesystems mat

I see more Battlesystems terrain in my future, as I have an extremely limited storage capacity in this apartment. Printed cardboard is a compromise, but probably one I will be willing to make.

I'm off to a good start collecting a small rogues gallery of bad-guy minis... More to follow soon!

Comments