En-tai Cult leaders

 




I have really enjoyed messily painting up the plastic Frostgrave cultists. In gearing up for my first game of Sellswords and Spellslingers (I'm SO close!) I needed some leader/brute types to go with the cultist minions. 

The tentacle head and withering of other limbs is a mutation brought on from extended contact with the tentacle demons the cult worships. In spired by various versions of Nyarlathotep, they were surprisingly easy to sculpt with Milliput.


The taller one is one of my Reaper bones Dreadmere mercenaries, who tower over the cultist models. A bummer for mixing them into a unit, but not bad to make huge brutes to lead them. Don't let anyone tell you it's not possible to convert a painted model! 

The cult is now rounded out to 13 members including these two. I am using the remaining models to build some creepy peasant brigands (including another late-converted mercenary conversion).

Comments