Relicblade War Pig Berzerker

 

Another wonderful Relicblade model and my favorite war pig sculpt. Also the only one I own, but a buddy of mine has sold me on picking up the rest of them at some point.

I saw someone on instagram paint their pigs up in fleshy pink and call them "Cha-sui" war pigs, and I liked the idea so much I did something similar here. I enjoy Cha-sui pork a lot too, especially as a  noodle-soup topper.

Although I bought all these Relicblade models to play Forbidden psalm/Sellswords and Spellslingers with, I do also have the older Relicblade rules PDF purchased long ago. I looked over the rules again and I'm itching to play at some point now. I may be making another significant order if this urge continues!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. How dare you! He's a real tough piggy! ;)

      Delete
    2. Cute... In a terrifying way 🤔. He sort of reminds me of a fantasy version of BeBop from TMNT! I like the skin tone here.

      Delete
    3. Haha! I see what you mean! I like this mini so much I was actually planning to use it as a hero.

      Delete

Post a Comment